Friday, April 30, 2010

Job Update

So, yeah, I'm working again. And haven't written in four months. Maybe that's why I'm so miserable. Need to get all the work angst out on paper. And is there ever angst! Ugh. I'm already looking for another opportunity, as they say. The real problem is doing the contractor thing again combined with the boredom. Why am I there? Did they think I would have stuff to do? At this point, I won't actually get to do any real work until Mid-June and even then it won't be much. The real stuff doesn't start until JANUARY!!! Can you believe it? Are they seriously going to pay me to sit around and read the New York Times online for a year? Not if I have anything to say about it, for crap sake. I'll try to write more and maybe it'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment